Friday, February 6, 2009

a neophyte amidst veteran bloggers

Drum rolls plz!!!! and...finally I was able to open a blogsite! Yea, it took me a long time (thru the inspiration of my good friend Tax) to finally have one. I have lots of plans and ideas to share to guys out there and I believe thru the help of this virtual world we can have a connection! A successful blogger once wrote: All successful bloggers are surrounded by a strong network of other successful bloggers. ...talking about connection ...we are interrelated ! So co-bloggers and dear readers , I would surely be around.
Blogging would also entail consistent posting.Whew! I really wish I would be that consistent...for work demands much of me.
Now looking back at the title of this post I just wanna give some facts about bloggers. I got excerpts from The Blog Herald: How many blogs are there? Is someone still counting?
First, let’s step back and consider why we’re counting blogs at all. You no longer see articles that attempt to demonstrate the legitimacy of the Web by stating how many Web pages there are. But blogs are still in the process of entering mainstream consciousness, so numerical credibility is important; bloggers themselves cite the statistics a lot.by C. Bailik, Wall Street Journal

Mr. David Sifry an American entrepreneur and a blogshpere icon said that state of the Blogosphere is strong, and is maturing as an influential and important part of the web.
For nearly four years, they've been tracking and enabling the growth of this phenomenon and there is much in their data to indicate that the medium is "growing up".

So, my friends..join me as we grow together with and through this societal phenomena.

I would be glad to hear your side on any issues posted here! Xie xie ...salamat po!

1 comment:

  1. wowwww, and congrats for you have one now... my name is mention again here... i was like motionless upon seeing my name in your blog... well, thanks for that. great blog... enjoy blogging...

    ReplyDelete